Saturday, January 9, 2016

U STORY & MY STORY AT SIQUIJOR

Almost missed out my flight "again". Nagpalit ng gate habang nsa resto Ako. Cebu pacific Talaga, halos isa Ako Sa last peep Na sumakay ng bus.  
Welcome to dumaguete! Work, I have pendings at work Na I need to coordinate. As I read Sa trip advisor & blogs, wala raw signal Sa smart esp Sa resort.
Before lunch I went to MB then head to Port. Ayun sailing sched at 12pm thru GL Lines
Upon arrival, a polite driver tour guide approached me. We went to tourist center then haggled for the price for island & mountain tour. I can do it daw for one day but selected places. I optnot to

Php300 one way to Ustory, malayo sya true enough since it's located in tag-Ibo

Wow!!!!!! Super Ganda ng place, there you go "NO SIGNAL". Met Laurence glad I reserved for a bungalow months before my flight since they only have 4 rooms and open from Nov to May only. Reason: they go back to France with his Pinoy hubby( bartender ng coco grove, famous resort in siquijor)











When I looked at the menu super mahal ng food. I ordered chicken spring roll for php120 and a bottle of beer. Taste: imagine chicken fajita rolled in lumpia wrapper deep fried. TripAdvisor is so true-Lala, ambiance, room & food 5 star perfect!

Then staff accompanied me Sa room, so cutee & sweet. Window, veranda bed, roofless bathroom, so many sockets, interior, view, restaurant, warm people, everyone remember my name. Even tissue holder is so cute. Perfect small paradise. I missed out Yun sunset Sa sobrang antok ko. I fell asleep for 4 hours, 9pm Na pala.

So I have to wake up early morning to check the view. No wifi no fon signal anu ba Gagawin ko "play ng games" at watch movies Sa I touch. I forgot charger Ni surface at si notebook pen at book 

Dinner was so good squid in lemongrass butter & calamansi "why not". Side dish super Sarap din. Sabi nga "the price is right"





I spent 3D/2N in this resort, no tv just the fan with mosquito net.  Open window sa gabi sobrang comfortable.   Relaxing ang place 'coz sa veranda may double size bed, sarap magrelax.  

Early mornings, woke up at 6am to feel the breeze of air on the seaside area.  Sobrang ganda as in parang wala sa Pilipinas.  I love the interior =)    May Buddha by the beach!

Homey, privacy, chillax, good food ... Thumbs up!

Btw, Lauren is very helpful on best places to go.  She even recommended Infinity Resort.   Surprisingly for additional few bucks aircon si Infinity but for me I love U-Story =)


No comments:

Post a Comment