Thursday, June 27, 2013

Hey Seoul Sisters

Cebu Pacific January 24-29,2013
Season:  Winter


My first trip in 2013.  Got promo fare about 7k with 20kilos baggage for the 6-day trip.  I was really excited because it's my first winter travel and I want to feel and experience snow.


This picture was taken at the airport!  Welcome to South Korea =)

I wanted to be comfortable at the plane so I wear socks at the plane with slipper before I shift to boots.

It was -8degrees because we were inside the hostel.  Outside: average at night -12degrees very cold.

 
So my friend Seoul sister Louella and I stayed at Seoul Backpackers.  Good location, near the market and train station.

So we just bring our bags at the hostel then went out to eat.  Oh no, it was such a cold cold night plus the wind.... Chillout girls!  Nearby, there's a restaurant Louella ordered soup and I got the spicy pork short ribs.
 
This one is really good, can bear with the spices used.  Found out this restaurant if famous for spicy short rib soup

 Of course we cannot understand the Korean to English translation.  Only thing I will remember is that we eat here 3x.  Good service too and I got free kimchi refill
 Narrow street on the way to the hostel, going up!
It was so cold but I'm happy :)

 
So here are the yummy side dish.  I confess my new favorite... kimchi

 
Will post again for our next Seoul Sissies adventure
 

No comments:

Post a Comment