Thursday, June 27, 2013

Bday celebration at Palawan

Holla birthday girl, super windy? 
 
Oh I'm so happy thank you Lord for another year of good life.

 
I love dogs, isn't it obvious!?


There's our tour guide, wow cutest jump ever!
 
Oh I'm a witch.  Trick shot while waiting for our boat.


Total recall: it was a rough boat ride going back, I'm not scared anymore but I scream to feel the rollercoaster ride.
 
Our last day, lunch at Ka Lui.  Very good ambiance, good food.

 
 
Via Zest Air, paid for our flight with hotel and tour around 6k for 4D/3N.  Not bad, got special deal from Wanderline01@yahoo.com

Feb 8-11 2013

Holiday Suites
City Tour
Firefly watching with dinner
Snorkeling and island hopping at Honda Bay with lunch
Bakers' Hill
Airfare

And of course, celebrated my bay with good friends Aileen and Jonas (owners of Wanderline)

 
Beautiful corals of Puerto Princess Palawan



Ok so we had our lunch at Star Fish Island.  Too hungry to walk around, we just stayed at nips hut

Grilled pork belly, big fish, eggplant and salted egg. Oh so yummy

Mangroves
 
Jampacked airport.
 
 
 
City tour highlights



 
Then my birthday night, I forgot the name of restaurant. We ordered crabbies
 
 
 
Firefly watching, my first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment